Chinese tennis star says she is safe in video call with Olympic official NewsBreak

BEIJING, Nov 21 (Reuters) – Chinese tennis star Peng Shaui had a video call on Sunday with the president of the International Olympic Committee and told him she was safe and well, the IOC said in a statement.

Photos and videos of Peng at a tournament in Beijing earlier on Sunday had done little to dampen international concerns, following a nearly three-week public absence after she alleged that a former senior Chinese official sexually assaulted her.…

Visit the original:
ChinaPulse.com

Comments are closed.